The organizers of the Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture invite you to attend our 5th annual conference, with the theme of Making Research Matter: Motivated Inquiry for Actionable Insights (April 6-7, 2018, at Virginia International University in Fairfax, VA, USA).
CLLC 2018 seeks to involve a diverse group of educators, researchers, policy-makers, community members, and others in multidirectional conversations regarding how we can work together to make our research endeavors as productive and meaningful as possible for a wide variety of potential stakeholders.
Our Keynote and Plenary speakers include:
- Judith Eaton, President of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, on Inquiry to Promote Effective Practices in Higher Education: Taking Advantage of Actionable Insights from the Accreditation Process
- Jennifer Leeman, Professor at George Mason University, on Language Teaching for Social Justice: A Critical Pedagogical Approach
For abstracts, please visit our Plenary Speakers page: https://conference.viu.edu/cllc/plenaries/speakers
Other useful links:
- Conference Website: http://conference.viu.edu/cllc
- Registration: http://conference.viu.edu/cllc/content/registration
- Schedule of Talks: https://conference.viu.edu/cllc/content/schedule
If you have any other questions about the conference, please contact Kevin Martin (Associate Dean, School of Education) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at CLLC 2018!