The School of Education is excited to announce that preparations are underway for the Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture (CLLC) to be held April 6-7, 2018 at Virginia International University.
The theme for CLLC 2018 is Making Research Matter: Motivated inquiry for actionable insights.
Some important dates for CLLC 2018:
- Abstract Submission: December 4, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: Week of January 8, 2018
- Early Registration Ends: March 5, 2018
- Regular Registration Ends: April 2, 2018
- Late Registration: April 3-7, 2018
- Proceedings Submission: July 9, 2018
We welcome your participation in CLLC 2018! Please mark your calendars, submit proposals, and make plans to attend.